If your question isn’t answered please use the form at the bottom of this page to drop us a line.
What are your prices for scrap metal?
Our prices closely follow the metal market that changes daily, please call or email our office for current pricing.
What materials can I recycle at Inland?
Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metals.
Household Copper Tubing
Plumbing Fittings (copper & brass)
Pots & Pans (aluminum & stainless)
Car/Truck Rims (aluminum)
Lead Acid Batteries (vehicle & household)
Sliding Glass Doors
Lead Wheel Weights
BX & Other Cable
What is the process for recycling metal at your yard?
Recycling metal at Inland can be done in a few simple steps.
- Pull onto scale and attendant will record your weight and give directions as to where to dump.
- After unloading, pull back onto scale and attendant will record second weight and signal you to pull off to side of scale and park.
- We require name and address with receipt and you will get paid cash for recycling your materials.
Where do I go to drop my metal off?
Inland has two locations to serve you better.
- 4408 Ravenshoe Rd., Sutton West, ON.
- 1873 Romani Court, Mississauga, ON.
What are your hours of operation?
Mon – Fri: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Do you pick up scrap metal?
Yes we provide a quick and easy pen service for large quantity pick ups. Please call or Email for more information.
What are some unacceptable materials?
For safety reasons we do not accept:
- Chemical or liquid waste.
- Radioactive material.
- Nonmetallic materials (wood, plastic, drywall)