If your question isn’t answered please use the form at the bottom of this page to drop us a line.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your prices for scrap metal?
Our prices closely follow the metal market that changes daily, please call or email our office for current pricing.
What materials can I recycle at Inland?
Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metals.
Household Copper Tubing
Plumbing Fittings (copper & brass)
Pots & Pans (aluminum & stainless)
Car/Truck Rims (aluminum)
Lead Acid Batteries (vehicle & household)
Sliding Glass Doors
Lead Wheel Weights
BX & Other Cable
What is the process for recycling metal at your yard?
Recycling metal at Inland can be done in a few simple steps.
- Pull onto scale and attendant will record your weight and give directions as to where to dump.
- After unloading, pull back onto scale and attendant will record second weight and signal you to pull off to side of scale and park.
- We require name and address with receipt and you will get paid cash for recycling your materials.
Where do I go to drop my metal off?
Inland has two locations to serve you better.
- 4408 Ravenshoe Rd., Sutton West, ON.
- 1873 Romani Court, Mississauga, ON.
What are your hours of operation?
Mon – Fri: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Do you pick up scrap metal?
Yes we provide a quick and easy pen service for large quantity pick ups. Please call or Email for more information.
What are some unacceptable materials?
For safety reasons we do not accept:
- Chemical or liquid waste.
- Radioactive material.
- Nonmetallic materials (wood, plastic, drywall)
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
No problem! Send us an email and ask away, we’re friendly.